電話：151 6888 2846
Everyone who has used remote control roller shutter doors knows that they can be lowered or raised using remote control. What is the reason why pressing the remote control doesn't respond? Let's take a look at the Jinan roller shutter door manufacturer.
There are several situations where remote control is generally ineffective:
1. The battery is low, just replace it.
2. If the remote control distance is remote or there is radio interference nearby, it can be operated close to the rolling shutter door.
3. The remote control has been in use for several years, and there is oxidation on the internal circuit board, which causes the remote control to malfunction. Open the remote control and clean it up.
4. The remote control has lost its code, which is a product quality issue and requires professional manufacturer personnel to operate.
5. There is a remote control highlight in the middle of the front end of the remote control to see if it will light up during use. If it does not light up, it indicates that the remote control is broken. It is also possible that the light on the remote control is dirty, which affects the remote control effect. You can wipe it with a damp cloth and try again.
If the indicator light does not light up when the remote control key of the roller shutter door clicks the operation button, there are only two possibilities: the battery is out of charge or the button is ineffective. Replace the remote control battery with a new one and try the operation again. If the malfunction problem is resolved, it proves to be caused by insufficient battery. If the malfunction is not resolved, it means the button is invalid.
At this point, it is necessary to disassemble the remote control, remove the battery, loosen the fixing screws of the remote control, and then disassemble the remote control to clean the dust and other debris inside the remote control. After completing the internal cleaning of the remote control, installing it and installing a new battery usually solves the problem of malfunction.
If the indicator light illuminates when the remote control key of the roller shutter door clicks the operation button, but the roller shutter door does not respond, the remote control should be re coded with the receiver at this time. The correct way to code the remote control and receiver is to refer to the product manual and follow the code matching steps in the manual.
If the remote control and receiver are still unable to control the lifting and lowering of the rolling shutter door after completing the code matching, I do not recommend continuing to find the fault point and try to solve it myself. I should request the assistance of the product after-sales service technician to handle it. For more relevant content, come to our website http://www.yeesentw.com Consult!