電話：151 6888 2846
The fast Roller shutter can quickly isolate to ensure a clean working environment and improve the working efficiency. Suitable for various places such as food, medicine, chemical, textile, electronics, rubber, automobiles, supermarkets, refrigeration, logistics, etc. Then some users report that sometimes the remote control distance of the fast Roller shutter door is far and near. What factors affect the remote control distance? The manufacturer of Roller shutter in Jinan will explain it to you immediately.
1. Transmission power: If the transmission power function is large, the distance is relatively long, but it is determined that it consumes a lot of electricity and is prone to interference.
2. Receiving sensitivity: The receiver of the fast gate has increased receiving sensitivity, which can increase the remote control distance, but may be interfered with and cause loss of control or misoperation.
3. Antenna factor: Parallel linear antennas with long remote control distances, but occupying a large space. Lengthening and straightening the antennas during use can increase the remote control distance.
4. Height factor: The higher the antenna, the farther the remote control distance, but it is limited by objective conditions.
5. Low battery voltage of remote control, external Confounding.
6. Air environment temperature and humidity factors.
7. Obstacle blocking: Using a wireless remote control in the UHF frequency band, its propagation characteristics are similar to light, with straight line propagation and less diffraction. If there is a wall between the transmitter and receiver, it will block the remote control distance. Sometimes, reinforced concrete walls may be affected due to the absorption of radio waves by the conductor.
Fast Roller shutter is widely used in various industries due to its high strength, excellent air tightness, thermal insulation, sound insulation and other characteristics. If you have more information about fast doors, please follow us http://www.yeesentw.com More news!